Caroles Crafts Home Page Craft Bits / Caroles Crafts
Forum for anyone interested in Crafts

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Your site is great!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Craft Bits / Caroles Crafts Forum Index -> Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shazzade
Private

PostPosted: 23.05.07 5:38 pm    Post subject: Your site is great! Reply with quote

I just wanted to let you know that I think your site is wonderful! I have been to hundreds of craft sites on the internet in several countries and what I appreciate about yours is the amount of selection you have and you aren't milking your customers for everything you can.

I have seen the purse handles you sell on other sites for 6 times what you charge and so I try to buy as many things from you as I can because I know that if you don't use and appreciate what you have it is soon gone.

Thank you for being such a sensible down-to-earth people oriented business. Sure the bottom line is important, you aren't doing this for free, but it is wonderful to know it is not the only important thing.

So again, THANK YOU!!!
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: 23.05.07 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh you're making me blush Embarassed

We really appreciate all feedback but stuff like this makes our day worthwhile.

Thanks - I will pass it on to the rest of the team.
CPU Enterprises
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Craft Bits / Caroles Crafts Forum Index -> Feedback All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: